| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Senanga in November is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 61.1mm (2.4in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Senanga November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Senanga, Zambia
Senanga Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Senanga:
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 499.8 kms (310.6 miles) NNE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 398.2 kms (247.4 miles) NE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) NNE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 218.9 kms (136 miles) NE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 434.9 kms (270.3 miles) ENE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 536.6 kms (333.4 miles) E
- Magoye, Zambia - 463.2 kms (287.8 miles) E
- Choma, Zambia - 413.3 kms (256.8 miles) ESE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) ESE
- Livingstone, Zambia - 331.6 kms (206.1 miles) SE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 532.2 kms (330.7 miles) ESE
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 353.3 kms (219.5 miles) SE
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 424.4 kms (263.8 miles) SE
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 486.1 kms (302.1 miles) SE
- Maun, Botswana - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) S