| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Senanga in August is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 18.4 °C (33.1 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Senanga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Senanga, Zambia
Senanga Weather in August Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Senanga:
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 499.8 kms (310.6 miles) NNE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 398.2 kms (247.4 miles) NE
- Kabompo, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) NNE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 218.9 kms (136 miles) NE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 434.9 kms (270.3 miles) ENE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 536.6 kms (333.4 miles) E
- Magoye, Zambia - 463.2 kms (287.8 miles) E
- Choma, Zambia - 413.3 kms (256.8 miles) ESE
- Sesheke, Zambia - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) SE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) ESE
- Livingstone, Zambia - 331.6 kms (206.1 miles) SE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 532.2 kms (330.7 miles) ESE
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 353.3 kms (219.5 miles) SE
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 424.4 kms (263.8 miles) SE
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 486.1 kms (302.1 miles) SE
- Maun, Botswana - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) S